Dave's Deli @ Queensbay Mall, Penang

Just know that Dave Deli at Queensbay Mall is having promotion 30% off all meal from Monday to Thursday (except Public Holiday and weekend). This promotion made Dave Deli full of customers during lunch time. So is good that you go earlier before 12pm to avoid the long queue. Previously, I seldom choose Dave's Deli as my lunch or dinner as I feel the price slightly expensive for me so this promotion is really great to compete with their competitors.

With the 30% off for meal, I spent total less than RM15 with 1 main course of 1/4 Roast Chicken & Gravy & 1 mushroom soup. With this affordable price, I think you can have it a try if you are looking for a lunch or dinner at QB but I am not sure when will be end for this promotion. In addition, please take not that the promotion is valid on meals only. Beverages are not in promotion.

Click here for official site

Dave's Deli located at ground floor Queensbay Mall Before start the meal, I'm get ready for it. heheh...
Mushroom Soup -- RM4.2 (Normal Price RM6)
The Garlic bread was nice and the soup was just average. The soup will be better if it served hotter
Dave’s ¼ Roast Chicken & Gravy -- RM 9.73 (Normal Price RM13.9)
This was yummy and worthy as the portion was quite big. It is quarter chicken with coleslaw & mashed potatoes. Unfortunately, I not able to get my drumstick =(

Dave's Deli at QBM
Ground Floor of QBM
Tel : +604-6432268

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers