Canton-I at Queensbay Mall, Penang

I had a free lunch at Canton-I, Queensbay. Hehe...recently seem like got a lot of free lunch and free dinner =)

As we got the new member joined our group so he decided to treat all of us lunch. Actually was quite burden to treat all of us as we got 10 members included him but I think should be no problem for him as he was joined as a high position. heheh... Canton-I was recommended by him as he likes the food there. Actually I been there for few time but I always go for their porridge as the porridge was really nice. I like it so much.

Ya, almost forget for something. I only aware that photos shot was not allow at Canton-I. Why? I been there for few time but I never face this issue before. Haih...maybe that day my luck not so good. With the bad luck so I just able to took just few photos as below =(

One more thing, would like to thanks Mr Cheah for the treat =)

Canton - I located at Queensbay Mall, Penang
Menu from Canton-I
Display for the table
Pork Intestine Congee (RM 9.80) --My favorite, as usual I go for my porridge again, is nice really...actually is not call porridge but is congee. heheh...
Fried HorFun with slice beef (RM 15) -- My colleague didn't comment anything of this and I didn't eat beef so...
Fried Turnio Cake with XO Saucer also known as Carrot Cake (RM12) -- This was highly recommended by my colleagues and i did tried, I have same thought with them...very nice, must try it when you are first been there....
Deep Fried Silver Fish with Pepper & Salt (RM 12) -- This also got a very good comment from them but i didn't tried it as too hard for me =(
Fried Steam Rice Flour Noodle with XO sauce (RM9.80) --This was normal and nothing comment about it
Boiled Fresh Milk with Ginger Saucer (RM8)
Dragon-I (RM12) -- I feel this is slighly expensive but it was nice. Was highly recommended by our Mr Cheah so we ordered 6 of it and only bererages already charged RM72. Can you imgine how much for our lunch here?

Canton-I, Queensbay Mall
100, Persiaran Bayan Indah
11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
Tel: +6046456688, Fax: +6046457788


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers