Sarkies Corner at E&O Hotel, Penang

This was my second time company team building at Sarkies Corner in Eastern & Oriental Hotel. As get very good feedback from the first time so team decided to revisit it again. Unfortunately, we felt first time was better. Maybe due to different type of food as first time we went for Japanese & Chinese Fusion and second time was Roast & Grill but overall i still feel worthy to have a buffet dinner there as food were fresh enough and very well displayed and there were a lot of dessert...Yummy yummy....Besides, I like the environment there too as we always choose to sit outside so we can enjoy the sea view with cold wind when we are eating.

Below are some shots of the foods from my first and second time visit.

Many type of foods Variety of desserts...I like the coconut pudding

Eastern & Oreintal Hotel
10 Lebuh Farquhar
10200 Penang Malaysia
For Reservation, Call 04-222 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers