My First Layer Cake

As per request of my colleagues, i decided to bake a cake for them as my farewell gift to show my appreciation for their excellent support, patience guidance and great teamwork. Therefore, i get a receipt from my sister in law as she did before and the taste was good.

Actually layer cake looks simple but hard to make. I failed for the first time =(
However, finally my layer cake success in my second time =)
Below is how my layer cake looks like...


Just out from oven and need to wait around 30mins then only can take it out.

First cut on the cake, so excited to see that my layer cake got the layer...hahah..


Finally, my layer cake...heheh...Overall get a very good comment from my colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers