Harvest In Cafe, Penang

We were celebrated Chee's birthday at Harvest In Cafe. This was our first visited at Harvest In.I think i will come again as the food is delicious, environment is nice and simple, price is reasonable (no service charge!). I will recommend to my friends if they are yet try =)

Grey and white in color. I like it...

Soup of the day, it come with set meal

As i didn't opt for the set meal so i ordered my favorite coffee

Bombay Chicken

Chicken Tikka Masala

This one i forget the name but taste was quite good

Fish Gourdon Blue

Grill Fish with Almond. This was quite high recommended by Harvest In

Honey Mustard Chicken

Jumbo sausage. I felt this one quite good. Maybe i likes sausage =P

So far, i think i felt this was the one that i feel not so good. Maybe all the while I'm not really likes spaghetti

Dessert come with the set meal. Jelly was nice

Chee with her favorite Tiramissu

Chee, Ah Pork & Boon Keat cut the cake

3 ladies (Chee, Leng & Ee) with the yummy yummy food

All gals in a line (Fern, Leng, Gin, Chee & Ee)

Fainally, Ah Pork with the dessert.


Address: 10 Irrawaddy Road , 10050 Penang
Tel : 04-226 1718
Opening hours: 11.00-3.30pm, 6pm-10pm. Closed on Sundays



3 comments:

  1. the cake is u order at " harvest in cafe " or bring by ur own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    Is bring our own which ordered from homemade one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers