Harvest In Cafe, Penang

We were celebrated Chee's birthday at Harvest In Cafe. This was our first visited at Harvest In.I think i will come again as the food is delicious, environment is nice and simple, price is reasonable (no service charge!). I will recommend to my friends if they are yet try =)

Grey and white in color. I like it...

Soup of the day, it come with set meal

As i didn't opt for the set meal so i ordered my favorite coffee

Bombay Chicken

Chicken Tikka Masala

This one i forget the name but taste was quite good

Fish Gourdon Blue

Grill Fish with Almond. This was quite high recommended by Harvest In

Honey Mustard Chicken

Jumbo sausage. I felt this one quite good. Maybe i likes sausage =P

So far, i think i felt this was the one that i feel not so good. Maybe all the while I'm not really likes spaghetti

Dessert come with the set meal. Jelly was nice

Chee with her favorite Tiramissu

Chee, Ah Pork & Boon Keat cut the cake

3 ladies (Chee, Leng & Ee) with the yummy yummy food

All gals in a line (Fern, Leng, Gin, Chee & Ee)

Fainally, Ah Pork with the dessert.


Address: 10 Irrawaddy Road , 10050 Penang
Tel : 04-226 1718
Opening hours: 11.00-3.30pm, 6pm-10pm. Closed on Sundays



3 comments:

  1. the cake is u order at " harvest in cafe " or bring by ur own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    Is bring our own which ordered from homemade one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. okok^^ thx u a lot...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers