My Lovely Wisdom Teeth

I would like to say goodbye to my lovely wisdom teeth. Today wake up quite early as plan to go see dentist and extract my teeth as heard some old peoples said, is good to extract teeth during morning but I not sure about the real reason and I just follow whatever that is good to me. Heheh…
Actually decided to put braces on Oct so need to remove all the unnecessary teeth but my wisdom teeth is not category in the “unnecessary” teeth but unfortunately it was in bad condition so need to remove too before put the braces. Sob sob…I’m very scare on extract teeth but orthodontist told me I need to remove total 4 teeth in order for me to put the braces and included my bad wisdom teeth, total 5 teeth I need to remove before Oct’09. Therefore, it can be said that this is my 1st out of 5 that I extracted.

Dentist consumed around 40 minutes then only successful to remove my wisdom teeth and there was small operation needed to pull out my teeth so she cost me RM400. Haih...not only mouth pain, teeth pain but heart painful too =(

Anyhow, 4 more to go for me so every weekend on Sept’09, I will just appointment with dentist. =’(
Wish me all the best ya…Hope I am able to go through all this hard time...heheh…

7 comments:

  1. ooo, u're wearing braces too?

    good luck. i hope it doesn't hurt as much as when i wore it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U wear it before?? im going to wear it, now not yet. Share some experince la, im quite nervous ler...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i started wearing it when i was 14... had them removed when i was 16. so when u know me, my teeth was already in it's proper position. :) don't be nervous... well it hurts though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...no wonder, in my memory seem like never see u wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe next time you can set up an independent fund for your dental treatments, since having braces takes a long time to maintain. It's better to be prepared, right? I hope your teeth are doing okay now. A lot of people go through with that, anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you luck on your upcoming appointments! You're actually doing the right thing. Those teeth will cause you more problems if you don't allow them to be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, I am completed with my braces. Is worthy with those suffer...For those who wish to wear braces, don't think and go ahead as you will never regret =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers