Home's Cafe White Coffee, D'Piazza Mall

Today one of my colleague was so desired about nasi lemak so she ask me to suggest where to have it during our lunch time. I had suggested 2 places which are Old Town and Home Café White Coffee. Due to they never been Home Café before so we opt for this.

Home Café white Coffee was located at D’Piazza Mall which is a new building nearby Sunshine. Overall, I felt the environment and foods there was considered not bad and with quite reasonable price. Maybe u can have a try when you have no idea about your lunch or dinner nearby this area. =)


HOME's CAFE
Counter for cashier and drink preparation
Interior Design, actually is quite comfortable
Various type of the foods from the menu, local food & western delights
My favorite drink, Hazelnut White Coffee with cold and hot, rm 3.80 & rm3.40, i like this drink so muchie, very nice...if you go, must try. Maybe your taste will be same as me =)
Nasi Lemak with curry Chicken and Fried Chicken, rm6.30. i always will choose the fried chicken, not because the curry taste no good but just due to i like fried one...hehe
Cheese Toast, rm4. taste good also. I like it too =)

Address:Home's Cafe White CoffeeLot 7-58, D'Plazza Mall,
Persiaran Mayang Pasir,Bayan Baru, 119500 Penang
Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers