Convocation 40th at USM

Yesterday, I’m the first time invited to go in hall to attend the convocation. Felt like a bit old already as I had invited to sit in the parents area when I’m go in, haih….=(
Really make me recall back when I’m the one that graduated, time fly very fast, already few years back.

Actually is quite boring sitting inside for around 1 and the half hours, luckily they end faster than estimation. When half way, I’m thinking secretly walk out from the hall but failed as was so strict, a lot of pegawai take care each entrance =(


My invitation card...heheh
Dewan Tuaku Syed Putra
Konvokesyen Ke-40
Going to start the ceremony...
Graduate's little gal & her flower--daisy
Her Family
Her Friends....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahaha...Finally...
Me at N-years time and yesterday Me....looks older, prettier? haha...

All and all, i wish all of them good luck and all the best in future undertaking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers