Smoky Jack at Upper Penang Road

I had my lunch at Smoky Jack located at Upper Penang road. Since no work so planned go for good food that not usually can go during working time. I heard Smoky Jack quite a long time as its famous on the unusually attention-seeking design. Its comes with a unique interior design which uses recycles item like doors, barrels, faux wooded branches, and I like the most is the huge fiber glass cocoon seats that provide more privacy and romantic.

Overall I like there as food was delicious and they served professionally. Although the portion of food looks small but I believe there is just nice to fill up your stomach.Besides, the cost was great as there is promotion 50% for second set lunch that you ordered. The price range of set lunch is from RM15.80++ until RM28.80++. Is great, right? But not sure when they will stop this kind of promotion. Hope I can visit there again before the promotion stop. Heheh...

Smoky Jack that located at Upper Penang Road, just right beside the Segafredo
There is having great promotion, 50% for the second set lunch
Left hand side one is the one that I like the most that I mention just now, huge fiber glass cocoon seats that almost all the couple will choose this as more privacy and romantic =)
and the middle down one is the ceiling view...they use old wooden doors and windows to cover up. Special enough, right?
Menu of Smoky Jack
Peach Tea and Coffee
These are included in the set lunch. Choose either peach tea, tea or coffee
All set lunch will served with fresh salad or soup of the day as starter. Soup on that day was carrot soup and the salad was just normal plain vege with something like olive oil. Taste not bad for both
Garlic bread which come with the carrot soup. Again just a simple garlic bread but taste good
Smoky BBQ Pork Ribs -- RM 18.80++
Served with their in house BBQ source. Not sure was due to I like pork or.... I feel this one taste good, the meat was soft enough. Actually this is one of the signature item for Smoky Jack
Sealand Combo -- RM 28.80++
Combination of Tiger Prawn & Pork Chop. Taste not bad but if compare with the Pork Ribs above, I prefer Pork. Heheh...
End with the in house dessert -- Fruits and the cake
Smoky Jack Ribs & Steakhouse
3H-3I, Upper Penang Road
10000 Georgetown
Tel : +604 2628826

Wednesday / Friday / Saturday/ Eve Holiday
Operation Hour 12:00 pm - 02:00 am
Lunch Time12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
Dinner Time06:00 pm - 11:00 pm
( Chill Out time : 11:00 pm - 02:00 am )

Sunday / Monday/ Tuesday / Thursday
Operation Hour 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Lunch Time 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
Dinner Time 06:00 pm - 10:30 pm
( Chill Out time : 10:30 PM - 12:00 AM )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers