Charlie Brown Cafe Malaysia at Straits Quay Penang

Charlie Brown Café was newly open at Straits Quay, Penang. I aware of this cafe through news papers and I can’t wait to go and visit the café as seem like very cutie café. However, I just wonder why the café name Charlie Brown instead of Snoopy? Hahaha…after that I only aware actually snoopy is a pet of Charlie Brown. 

The interior design of Charlie Brown café was really impress me as it is fully decorated with all the Charlie Brown members who are Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy, Linus, peanuts gang and etc. You can found all those cutie characters on the wall, celling, any corner of the café. Wah…after visit this café, I only aware there are so many members of Charlie Brown. 

I can said that the environment is pretty nice and you will be like back to your childhood if you visit Charlie brown café. You’ll be excited to see all the cutie cartoon characters around you while having meal. However, personal opinion that the food is not really nice and is slightly expensive. If you are seek for yummy foods then I would not recommend Charlie Brown but if you’re seek for nice environment to have coffee and cakes for chit chatting, then Charlie Brown café might be your good choice.

Charlie Brown Cafe newly open at Straits Quay, Tanjung Bungah Penang
Interior Design of Charlie Brown. Fully decorated with Charlie Brown Members...
Various type of cake
Creamy Seafood Pasta -- RM15.80
Is too creamy and taste is just so so...
Lucy Chicken Chop -- RM15.80
This is not nice as too dry and hard =(
Chicken Beagle Sandwich -- RM10.80
Among 3 main course, I feel sandwich is the best...heheh
Banana + Berries Smoothie -- RM15
Green Tea -- RM6
Coffee Latte Hot -- RM9.50
I like this as there is a cutie LUCY VAN PELT on top of the coffee =)

Charlie's Tiramisu --RM12
This is so yummy... should try...


CHARLIE BROWN CAFE
3A-1-17 & 3A-1-18,
Straits Quay Marina Mall,
Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang 3,
10470 Tanjong Bungah, Penang

Tel: 04-899 8602 ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Now...

Stats

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks to 蛮头

Followers